Thursday, February 9, 2012

Catching Up


Mia's first band-aid, from her HepB shot yesterday.  I think it actually hurt us more than it did her.


Doc says she's developing nicely.  Apparently this move is quite a big step.  Look who can lift her big fat melon like a big girl!


Mia actually likes bath time now.  The first couple were pretty rough, but once Mommy and Daddy figured out to wet the little sink chair with warm water before placing her in it ... all is well.

Believe it or not, it's almost been six weeks since Mia was born.  Seems like just yesterday we were painting the nursery, opening shower gifts, and counting the days down.  Jackie heads back to work on Monday, and the reality of my new full-time gig is staring me in the face.  I'm not nearly as freaked out about it as I was in December, as I have now diapered and fed a baby for the first time.  And the hundredth time as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment